Sunday, August 9, 2015

Simple Card Sunday 15-Banner Triple Punch

Hi Stampers!  It's Simple Card Sunday where I will feature a simple card for you!  I've decided to make a couple changes to Simple Card Sunday for the time being.  Rather than a different video each week, I will do a video once a month and then feature a card with the same layout or tools each Sunday for the month.  The same Simple Card Sunday rules will apply to all the cards I feature.

Here's a little refresher of the rules:
  • must be able to be made in 10-15 minutes max
  • must use minimal supplies
  • must be able to be created in 5 easy steps
So, here we go! This month I'm going to feature cards using the Banner Triple Punch which is a great punch to make easy banners (more on that in the video!).


Look at those fab banners!!!!


Are you ready to create?  Here's the 5 easy steps for you...
  • Fold a piece of Always Artichoke cardstock (4-1/4x11) in half.
  • Punch the three banners (Always Artichoke, English Garden DSP and Night of Navy cardstock).
  • Sponge a Crumb Cake piece of cardstock (3-3/4x5-1/2) with Soft Suede ink. Sponge the edges of the DSP banner too.
  • Glue the banners on the Crumb Cake cardstock, offsetting them as shown in the picture. Glue the Crumb Cake piece to the card base.
  • Stamp a sentiment (I chose one from the And Many More set) with Soft Suede ink.  Tie some Linen thread around the whole card (be careful not to tie your card shut!) leaving long enough tails to tie a button on if desired (I used a silver Basic Metal Button).
And, here's the video so you can stamp along with me in real time!


I talked a bit about the fab Triple Banner punch in the video.  Here's a pic of that graphic I showed in the video to see the different widths and pieces punched off when you use the punch.


That's it for today!  Remember to check back every Sunday for the rest of the month to see a simple card featuring the Banner Triple Punch.

If you are in Canada and need a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love to help you out!  You can order everything you need to create this card in my online store, or if you prefer you can contact me and order directly through me!

Have an inspired day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!