Thursday, July 3, 2014

Lost Lagoon Birthday

Another simple card today featuring Lost Lagoon!  This one is from my In Color class a few weeks ago.


I started with a Smoky Slate card base, which I sponged the edges of with Smokey Slate ink.  The Lost Lagoon layer is embossed with the Honeycomb embossing folder.  See that tiny scallop along the edge of the Lost Lagoon piece?  That's a strip of Whisper White cardstock which was punched with the Dotted Scallop Border Punch.  I love to use just part of it as a super cute little scallop edge!  The card is finished off with a Happy Birthday from Itty Bitty Banners set which was cut out with the Bitty Banners Framelit set and I added some bling in the form of two rhinestones!

Shopping List
Stamps:  Itty Bitty Banners
Ink:  Smoky Slate, Lost Lagoon
Cardstock:  Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, Smoky Slate
Accessories:  Rhinestones
Tools:  Big Shot, Honeycomb embossing folder, Bitty Banners framelits, Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch, Stampin' Sponges

Head on over to my online store with the shopping list to order everything you need to recreate this card at home!

Have an inspired day!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!