Sunday, July 6, 2014

Hello Mossy Meadow



It's Simple Card Sunday again and this week I'm kicking off Mossy Meadow week!  Sooooo, today I have a fun and easy Mossy Meadow card to share.




I love, love, love the way this card came together!  I started with a Crumb Cake card base which I sponged with Crumb Cake ink and stamped some flowers from the Petite Petals set (also with Crumb Cake ink).  The Mossy Meadow squares are just that...squares of cardstock (some textured with the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder and some not), sponged with Mossy Meadow ink and placed on the card in an alternating pattern.  I embellished with a hello Honey flower (also stamped from the Petite Petals set).  The leaves are some luscious Mossy Meadow ribbon and I added a little pearl to the center of the flower.  Ca-ute!  I finished off the card with a "hello" stamped with Mossy Meadow ink.  This particular hello was from the Endless Birthday Wishes photopolymer set.

You can find everything you need to create this card in my online store.  Head over there with the shopping list and place your order today!

Shopping List
Stamps:  Petite Petals, Endless Birthday Wishes
Ink:  Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake, Hello Honey
Cardstock:  Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow
Accessories:  Basic Pearls, Mossy Meadow Stitched Satin Ribbon
Tools:  Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Sponges

Have an inspired day!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to know there there are people out there reading my little blog and being inspired by what I create! Happy stampin' and have an inspired day!